Subject: EURO-KEP project_survey_DL 29 August
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "BAERT Katleen" <[email-masked]>, "VAN DER SPIEGEL Stefaan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 17:39:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find below a message from the EURO-KEP project which we kindly
would like to bring to your attention.

Best wishes,

The SoHO team

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the EURO-KEP project, under the EU4Health programme, which aims
to develop a common European Kidney Exchange Program, we are mapping the
legal and regulatory frameworks governing living donation and eventually
kidney paired exchange (we are aware this is not legally possible in all
countries) in Europe.

We have designed a survey to identify regulatory or procedural constraints
affecting the feasibility of kidney exchanges in different countries, and
we believe you are the best person(s) to provide insights for your
country. If so, we would greatly appreciate your response by August 29.

Please find below the link to access the survey corresponding to your
country:
*Each country has a unique link, which you will find in the Excel file
attached*

If you have any questions, please contact [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , and kindly copy
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  and
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  in your message.

Thank you for your time and valuable contribution

Agence de la Biomedecine (leader of work package 3 of EURO-KEP)

Best regards,

Blandine DERYCKE

Project Manager

Foreign affairs Department

01 55 93 58 62 / 06 52 25 70 10

    1, avenue du Stade de France

    93212 Saint-Denis la Plaine cedex

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.agence-biomedecine.fr/__;!!DOxrgLB
m!GdqQgbsqLlY5T1Lb0jLz-s-X7CSnwM7t8WJWPpoT5W9g020qa1vKATOfDtqrjFkL3-48ubBI
Ce0sKNuS2gz_p46C5hMX-oqyU-6DLiYE$>